Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I dream a little dream

I dreamed of you again last night. I awoke warm and wet. I recall snippets of the dream. You, naked and pliant in my bed. Relaxed. Happy. Hard.


Time does not exist in a dream. I am free to indulge all my senses; to explore your body, the way you feel, taste, and smell. I’m free to listen to the small noises you make when I do something you like, when I accidentally tickle you; or the way your breath hitches when I stop doing something you like.

The dream started with me being propped against the foot-board of my bed, looking at you. You really are beautifully made. Your hips are narrow, your legs strong and well muscled. Your arms too. I imagine your long fingers interlaced behind your head. I love your hands. Creator’s hands. Creative hands.

Then the sensations slide into one another as they can do only in a dream. All that exists is you, me and this bed.

The curve of your pectoral fits perfectly in my hand. My mouth follows my hand, kissing and licking your nipple. The hair on your chest tickles my tongue. Tickles my fingertips. You smell of soap, and that smell which is uniquely you. You smell of excitement and anticipation. You smell of sex, and of my bed, and of me.

I kiss and taste the skin at the base of your neck. You tilt your head to the side, stretching out your neck, emphasizing your jaw line. I kiss along your jaw to your ear, and then I nibble the lobe, while whispering things that I’d like to do to you. The corner of your mouth twitches. I want to touch all of you. Feel the muscles in your arms, ribs under your skin, the perfect v of your pelvis, the strength of your quadriceps, and the bones of your ankle. I want to feel the soft bristles of your nearly shaved head on the palms of my hands and on the skin between my thighs.

I indulge all these desires, letting my hands trace the slope of your shoulders, your jaw line, your head, your straight nose, and your curved lips. Every part of you I touch and then kiss. Your lips part when I kiss them, and our tongues touch. Your abs twitch under my finger tips, and you shiver as I touch your erection.

I’m astride you. The hair on your chest grazes my nipples. The bones of your hips press into my inner thigh. I can feel the heat of your erection between my legs. The need to feel you inside me becomes an ache. But I slide back down your legs. I’m not done exploring yet.

I kiss your nipples again, feeling them harden on my tongue. You move under me with a slightly impatient sigh, stretching, asking for more. My breasts are pressed into your stomach; inches from your erection. I slide a little further back until you dick is cradled in my cleavage. I kiss the skin above your hip, inhaling your scent. Then I lick the tip of your dick. You taste sweet and salty and so very good. I suck just the tip into my mouth. My hands are pushing my soft tits firmly against your hard dick.

Your hips wriggle under me and you moan softly. You bury your hands in my hair. Letting go of my breasts, I take your dick all the way into my mouth. Your balls harden in my hand, filling with come which I know will soon be mine.

Half awake, half asleep I can almost feel the shaft of your dick sliding up and down my tongue; I can almost taste the precome forming as you lose yourself in the heat of my mouth. I can almost hear your breathing catch as I circle the tip of your dick with my tongue. In my sleep, I put my hands between my legs. I’m wet.

Soothed, I fall back into the dream where you are waiting. I’m astride you again. Sliding down onto your dick. Slowly, slowly. Savoring each inch as you press into me, opening me up, stretching and filling me. Then I am under you and you are holding my arms over my head as you move inside me. Long, firm deep strokes. I push my hips up to yours. Taking everything you have. Just.

Your mouth is on my nipple, sucking, demanding. I arch my back, letting you take.

My orgasm builds. You move faster, in and out, holding for a second when you are deepest. I close my muscles around your dick pulling you further inside me. I wrap my legs around you, holding you tight. We move together, both reaching for orgasm.

I want to come. I need to come. I’m almost there. I wake up. My hands are clamped between my thighs. I’m panting. A thin sheen of sweat glistens on my skin.

I roll over, disappointed I didn’t come. Frustrated. You are watching me with a small smile curling the corner of your lip. You run your finger over my erect nipple.

“Would you like me to make your dream come true?” you ask.

1 comment: