Thursday, February 25, 2010

The 1000 word Challenge

A challenge has been issued. Apparently a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, here are my one thousand words. You tell me if a picture could encapsulate the following.


Picture this. We are stuck in the rinse cycle of the car wash. My feet are up on the dashboard, my legs bent, knees falling out. My hands are between my legs and I’m about to come.

We have been stuck for about ten minutes. Through the water streaking down the windshield, we can just make out the car-wash attendant gesturing that we should be patient. I’m in no hurry for them to fix the problem. We are cocooned in a warm, wet oasis. The water drumming on the roof of the car all but drowns out any noise I’m making. Turned in the driver’s seat, you watch me as I fulfill a promise to demonstrate my new toy.

It’s a silver egg vibrator. Multi-speed. I love this toy. I can hold it against my ‘sensitive parts’, or slide it inside me. Currently, I’m teasing my clitoris with it.

But let me back up a moment.


I took off my pink lace panties as soon as we hit the car wash. Shimmying them over my hips and sliding them down my long legs. I get them stuck for a second on the 4 inch heel of my stiletto. You take them from me and put them in your pocket. I wonder briefly (hah! a pun!) if I’ll get them ever back.

I pull my toy from my handbag and place the egg on your inner thigh. Starting slowly, I run through the various settings; from barely pulsating to intense vibrating. I want you to feel what I will be feeling.

“You know, if I placed this behind your balls while giving you a blow job, I’d be able to feel the vibrations on my tongue?”

You close your eyes for a second and I know you are visualizing it. I smile. I may have promised a solo demonstration, but I’m not going to make it easy for you to keep your hands to yourself.

“Spread your legs.”

For a liberated woman, I do get quite a spike in blood pressure when you tell me what to do. I spread my legs and place my feet on the dashboard. My knees fall outwards. My skirt slips down my thighs, revealing the lace band at the top of my stockings and the attached garter belt. My skin is smooth and soft, all the way up.

I recline my seat slightly, and you place the egg between my legs, rolling it up my thigh until it comes into contact with my clit. I have to force myself to stay in my seat. I do however let out an involuntary gasp. I bite my lower lips trying to stop any further noise. I don’t need you knowing just how turned on I am by the idea of what we are doing, let alone the actuality of it. I take control of the egg, slowing the vibrations down to barely a tickle, and then I move it slowly and gently over my pussy and clitoris.

I am sexually aroused. My pulse is racing, my skin is flushed, and I’m sure my eyes are already unfocused. I’m wet but I still bring the egg to my mouth and lick it from stem to stern. I can taste myself on the egg. I taste like sex and excitement.

Between the slick egg and my slick pussy, there is barely any friction as I slide the egg back between my legs. I rest it between the lips of my pussy, pressing it into me, just a little. With my two fore-fingers I caress my clitoris, making small circles; starting the build of heat in my abdomen.

I can smell my arousal now. Can you?

The car going through the carwash is not unlike the egg pushing through the entrance of my pussy; warm and wet and tight. I push the egg in a little further and increase the pressure on my clit. My excitement is kicked up a notch. My breathing is hitched. I can feel the skin between my breasts getting damp with sweat. My core temperature has risen. Deep guttural sounds are forming in the back of my throat.

My insides feel like they are made of liquid heat. Pulsing. Needing. Wanting. I push the egg completely inside me. It stretches me as it passes through my lips. A delicious stretch, as I open up to encompass its diameter. Then it slides into me, drawn up and inside by my need.

Your eyes are bright. You pupils dilated. Your breath short. I LOVE that you are watching me. I love that you are hard. The combination of you watching me so intently, coupled with the deep throbbing of the egg and the smaller more intense feelings evoked by my fingers on my clit, sends me over the edge.

When I come, I throw my head back, arch my back, I writhe in my seat. My thighs pressed together. A long throaty primal cry escapes my lips. My eyes are closed tight as I concentrate on every pulse of my orgasm. My body convulses, I’m riding a wave of intense pleasure which starts deep inside me and radiates out, I can feel the release in every cell of my being.

When the orgasm fades, I collapse into my seat, my hair is sticking up, my skin flushed, my eyes bright. A thin sheen of sweat makes my skin glisten. My breathing is still ragged. My clothes are more than disheveled. My skirt is twisted around my waist. Half the buttons on my shirt are undone, revealing my pink bra and the swell of my breasts. My hands are still clamped between my thighs, my feet still on the dashboard. I turn my head and look at you. And smile.

Can you picture that?

No comments:

Post a Comment