Saturday, May 8, 2010

Hard and fast and deep

A text: Do you have 15 minutes?


Yes. What’s up?

Ding dong. I open the door and see you, tapping your foot with impatience. I’m confused.

“Why are you texting me if you are on my doorstep?”

You don’t answer but step into the house and kick the door closed behind you. Grabbing my shirt, you yank it open.

“Hang on just a minute!”

Ignoring me, you shove me against the wall and kiss me. I’m still trying to talk, I push at you but you are very strong and quite determined. Your kisses are passionate and demanding. Your hands are inside my shirt, pulling down my bra. Despite my protestations, my body reacts to you. It always does. I feel my nipples harden and that familiar heat begin to spread in my abdomen.

Then you pinch me. Hard.

“Hey! That hurt!” I try to say, but you put your tongue in my mouth to shut me up. Your thumb soothes my aching nipple and I begin to forgive you. Suddenly, I’m on my back and you’re on top of me. I have no idea how I got here.

“Hold on!”

“No.” You pry my legs apart and settle yourself between them. “You’ll catch up.”


I try to regain control of the situation; pushing at your shoulders and trying to wriggle out from under you, but you grab my hands pinning them effectively over my head and push your hips into mine. I can’t move. You yank up my skirt. The cold metal of your belt buckle digs into my public bone. It’s uncomfortable and I squirm again but all I achieve is to make you hold me down more firmly. Are you really going to fuck me on the floor in the hallway?

You reach between us and rip my panties off. The stretching and snapping elastic stings and I’m dimly aware that is going to leave a mark. Holy shit! You are going to fuck me on the floor of the hallway! I’m not ready!

You kiss me again. Just as demanding, just as roughly. The hand pinned between us starts to rub my clit. When you push your fingers into me, stroking me from the inside, I melt a little. Your face is buried in my neck, kissing my collar bone and throat. Okay, maybe I could be ready…..

Then your hand is gone as you struggle with your belt. One handed you loosen the belt, unzip your pants and free your dick. You are hard and ready to go.

I can feel the head of your dick rubbing my pussy lips. Then you drive into me. I cry out, and arch my back. You are big and I’m not quite ready yet. But by the time my brain registers you are inside me, my body has already accommodated you. You are right, I always catch up. My skin is flushed and I’m finding it hard to breathe, or form a coherent thought. I just want more.

You kiss me again, waiting a split second and then you start to move. Quickly and with purpose. I still struggle but mostly it’s because it’s turning me on too. You hand is on my tit again, you are rough and demanding and I love it. You have me riding that pain pleasure line so expertly that within a matter of moments I’m ready to come.

“Harder!”

You oblige; fucking me hard and fast and deep. I still want more. You pull almost all the way out before plunging back in to the hilt. Three more times and I’m coming. You bury yourself in me and I come around your dick, my muscle spasms massaging you inside me. It’s a hard and long and loud orgasm, shooting heat into every part of my body.

With a deep guttural sound you empty yourself into me. I love listening to you come and I can feel you ejaculate. It makes me come again, right on the heels of the first.

It’s all over in a matter of minutes. Exhausted and sweaty you fall on top of me. I’m dazed and sore and very pleased I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment