Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This was not supposed to be a booty call....

All I had wanted was a cup of tea; specifically, a venti Starbucks chai tea latte. The heater in the hotel room kept me up all night and I was not functioning at my best. A good hot, sweet cup of tea would cure what ails me, and let me focus on the work ahead. I texted you, “I need tea”, fully expecting you to tell me to get off my ass and get it myself.


You had, in fact, successfully avoided my room all weekend. Despite our client changing the order of the presentation – again - you chose to do make the changes on a laptop in the bar or the hotel’s Business Center. You told me in no uncertain terms, we would get no work done if we met in either of our rooms.

Perhaps, based on the fact that you are currently straddling my chest, your fingers inside me and your dick in my mouth, you might have had a point. But I’m getting ahead of myself…


The knock on the door surprised me. I’d been writing; words are my job, pictures and, well, pretty much everything else is yours. That’s why you get paid the big bucks. I squint through the peak-hole in the door and yell, “Hang on!”

My room is trashed. My underwear is all over the floor, the dildo is on the bedside table, and evidence of my little wine party with the girls from accounting is scattered over every flat surface. (The wine party happened before the dildo portion of the evening) I sweep as much of the debris into the trash cans as I can, toss the dildo and undies into my suitcase, pull my fingers through my hair in an attempt to look slightly less like something the cat dragged in.

A little out of breath from my whirlwind clean-up, plus just plain excitement to see you, I open the door and smile. As usual you look perfect; jeans, leather jacket, baseball hat. Our drinks are in one of those cardboard trays in your hand. You step into the room and kiss me. Not a gentle hello-dear kind of kiss but a take-your-underwear-off-now sort of a kiss. I kiss you back; instantly turned on by the surprising intensity of your greeting. Your hat is knocked to the floor, and without breaking the kiss you manage to turn and place the tray of drinks on the table. With free hands you take me into your arms - a place I love to be - and kiss me again. We are standing barely inside the door. I kick it shut and put my hands inside your jacket. The muscles of your chest and stomach make such interesting contours for my fingers to trace, but your bulky jacket is getting in the way. I push it back off your shoulders, you shake your body slightly and it falls to the floor in a heap.

With your hands now free, you grab my ass, pulling my thin dress up to reveal my lack of underwear. I feel you smile as you kiss me. Your hands exploring my naked skin. You start to pull my dress up further, over my head. But I stop you. Somewhere in the still functioning part of my brain, I know you didn’t want sex with me today. You’ve been avoiding this exact scenario all weekend. You want to work. Although God knows why. Despite the fact I have heat and passion racing through my body, my heart is racing, and my breath short (all from a kiss and hands on my ass… damn you) I try to do the right thing. I put my hands on your chest and push you away.

“I thought you wanted to work.” I force out.

“I did. I do.” My ego is gratified to see that stopping isn’t exactly easy for you either. You take a steadying breath, “Fine. Let’s work.”

Proud of my ability to be somewhat professional and put work first - really, I have no idea what came over me, hopefully it won’t last - I sit on the bed while you take control of the laptop. We talk for about an hour, about work, writing, whatever, we even get the presentation to the next logical stopping place. Sometime during the conversation, I lay on the bed; my head propped up on my hand, watching you. Your fingers fly over the keyboard at a speed far exceeding mine. I’m happy to let you type everything up. I’m happy to watch you. I’m just plain happy.

You turn to face me, lean forward and rest your forearms on your thighs. You really are exceptionally beautiful. I think I may have told you that, once or twice in the past, it embarrasses you, and you blush; which is endearing. Your eyes, intently blue, watch me sip my tea. It’s now cool enough to drink. It’s sweet, creamy and caffeinated. I was right, it was exactly what the doctor ordered. Well, either the tea was or your company, either way, I’m feeling much more alert.

I wonder if the passion we had at the door is still simmering under the surface. “Do you want to get naked?” I ask.

You stand and push the chair back in one swift motion. You have started to take your clothes off before I have registered that I asked the question. I want to ask you to slow down, I want to ask you if I can undress you, but I’m afraid if I say anything, you’ll remember you don’t want to have sex with me today and leave. Besides, you’re naked before I can finish formulating the “slow down” request in my mind.

You are hard already. I think your dick is beautiful. A strange thing to think, but I do think it. I’ve always thought men’s bits are a little odd; women are more pleasing to look at, who doesn’t love boobs? But not only is your body beautiful, but so is your dick.

I’m fascinated by your body, as if it’s the first time I have ever seen you naked. Your beauty and your power and your grace. Your strong legs, broad shoulders, the springy hair on your chest, the colour of your nipples, your long fingers, your pale skin… and your erect dick.

I find something new to enjoy every time you take your clothes off. Today I’m in love with your dick. Shape, texture, size, taste, everything, just perfect. I want to feel your smooth, hard heat between my breasts, between my legs, and sliding over my tongue.

You lay on the bed next to me and I put a pillow under your head. I want you to be comfortable, as I plan to take the time to thoroughly explore your nakedness. I sit astride you. Goal number one accomplished. I can feel the heat of your erection pressing into the sensitive skin between my legs. I wonder if you can feel how wet I am already. I wonder if your dick is wet with my juices. What does it feel like at the point where the heat of bodies meet? To me it’s the fission of pure magic.

I pull my dress up over my head and toss it onto the floor. You unhook my bra in one swift movement, and I smile. Even that little action turned me on. My boobs fall into your hands. And inwardly, I sigh, utterly contented. Then your thumb grazes my nipple, and the contentment vanishes to be replaced with excitement. And need.

When I lean in to kiss you, I can taste your coffee on your breath. Your lips are soft and you kiss so wonderfully. My boobs are pressed into the hair on your chest and it’s tickling my nipples. Everything is a source of delight with you; the heat of your skin, the look on your face; the shortness of your breath. Everything. Your hands are on my breasts, teasing my nipples erect. Then you sit up to catch one in your mouth and I very nearly melt. The heat of your mouth, the insistent tugging of your lips and tongue, stir up in me a whirlwind of sensation. It makes me ache.

I scoot backwards down your body, kissing your nipples, your stomach, the hollow of your hips. You taste and smell wonderful. Your dick is nestled between my breasts and I push them together, firmly pinning your dick between them. That might have been another goal accomplished, but I’ve already lost count. I’m just exploring and enjoying you.

“I’ve wanted to do this all weekend.”

You blow out a long breath.

A drop of pre-cum forms on the tip of your dick and I lick it away. You taste sweet and salty and delicious. I take you whole dick into my mouth; my tongue swirling around your shaft as I move up and down the length of you. You close your eyes and sigh. I have wanted to do this since I met you, in the lobby of the hotel two days ago. I’ve wanted to taste you. I’ve wanted to make you sigh with contentment. I’ve wanted to drive you crazy. I’ve wanted to make you need me as much as I need you.

Letting you go I work slowly back up to your chest, kissing and nibbling and sampling. As I sit astride you I can feel the tip of your dick nudging the opening of my pussy. I hold for a second, enjoying the soft tease of what is to come.

You on the other hand, have very different ideas. In one swift movement you have flipped me onto my back and are now sitting astride me. Your strength and power have knocked the breath from my lungs. I’m stunned. I have no idea how that happened. And I love that you can do that to me. My blood pressure spikes hard and fast.

Sitting on my chest, you slide your dick back into my mouth and your fingers inside me. I groan. Your fingers are stroking me from the inside, while my tongue and lips stroke you. One hand grips your balls the other your thigh. I squirm under you, wanting more of you. This is when I realized you had a point about us not being able to keep our hands off each other. You were wrong also though; we had got some work done too.

Pushing my legs further apart, you kneel between them. Holding your dick, you rub it slowly over my pussy. I wriggle further down the bed. I need you inside me. I am empty without you. Slowly, you push into me. I watch your face as you close your eyes, focusing on the sensation of sinking deep into my warm, wet center, deep into the heart of me. I arch my hips up to meet yours. I want the whole length of you inside me. I want you to fill me completely, stretch me, push me past what I think I can handle.

I wrap my legs around your back, crossing my ankles, holding you tight. I don’t want you to move yet. I want to fully explore and experience you, inside me. I want to know what our bodies feel like when they are joined together. I want to lose myself in you.

When you do start moving, it’s with long slow strokes. Each one increases the heat in my core, each one causes me to lose a little more of myself. You kiss me hungrily. And I respond with equal need and hunger. I rock my hips, keeping time with you. The skin on your neck and cheeks is flushed and your breathing is heavy. You make that noise you make, like a sigh only you are sucking air in, not blowing it out, and you make that sound right in my ear; it’s an intimate and purely magical moment. Like a surrender to the experience. A surrender to me and this moment. Your hands find mine; your fingers entwine with mine and you pin my hands over my head. Our palms are pressed together, our mouths, chests, hips, and sex. Our legs are entwined. I can’t tell where you begin and I end. And I don’t care.

I arch under you and wriggle my hips. Another blood pressure spike is triggered when your perfect dick, the dick I’m currently in love with, touches my g-spot. Suddenly my focus narrows, all I feel is you and the pressure building inside me. I can’t catch my breath and my skin prickles with the heat we are generating. Wrapping my legs around you again, I thrust my hips up to meet yours and hold you tight. I squirm under you and my orgasm bursts, radiating up my spine, the energy flowing into every molecule of my body, igniting my soul. Like the Grinch, I think my heart may have grown three sizes.

With a low guttural sound, you let yourself go. The ecstasy of orgasm is plain on your face; the concentration and control, giving way to release and joy, it’s a wonderful transformation to see. I feel your dick spasm, filling me with your sweet and delicious cum. I know I’ll smell and taste of you for days and I like it.

You collapse next to me on the bed, and I roll into the crook of your arm. We smell of sex and sweat and satisfaction. I run my hand over your chest and stomach, feeling your heart beat quickly and strongly, the heat of your skin, and the thin sheen of sweat we worked up. Your breathing slowly returns to normal. We talk for a few minutes, the obligatory, was that good for you? Like you even need to ask. Do I not make enough noise when I come? Within a few minutes, your heart rate has dropped, your breathing has evened out, your body is relaxed and comfortable. You are asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment