Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Once upon a time, in a bathroom not so far away… A woman takes a bath.

The water is almost too hot to bear which is exactly how I like it. The oils I put in the tub smell sweet and spicy. A little on the exotic side, it makes me think of tropical islands or maybe far away jungles.

A friend loaned me a book of erotic stories which I take with me into the bath. I read a couple of stories about threesomes. I also read a story about a couple who went to a swinger’s party and the wife had sex with three different men while her husband watched.

I put the book down and closed my eyes, sinking under the water until just my nose and mouth were above the surface. I wish I had a big old fashioned claw foot tub, but I don’t, my bath tub is far too short for me to stretch out. I do the best I can by propping my feet on the wall either side of the over-flow drain; legs bent, knees falling outward. This way the rest of me can float. The only sound I can hear is my own heart beating. It soothes me into almost a dream-like state.

My breasts float to the surface. Warm water swirls around them as I shift in the tub. I can feel my nipples tighten as they are exposed to the cooler bathroom air. The stories I had read are mingling in my mind until all I can think about is one long orgy of sexual fantasy. I realize I am turned on by the idea of having sex with one man while another watches. As images form in my mind, I absently trace circles on my thigh with my fingertips. Before long my hand has worked its way between my legs and I am playing with my clitoris. My other hand is stroking the soft skin under my bobbing breasts.

My head is still under the water and the steady sound of my heart beat has been joined by the sound of my slightly labored breathing. Keeping my eyes tightly closed I concentrate on the combined sensations of warm water, cool air and my hands sliding over my skin which is slick with bath oil. I cup my breast brushing my thumb over my nipple. It is a hard nub in an ocean of softness and warmth. I roll the nipple again, more firmly this time under my thumb and feel a response deep inside me. I push two of my fingers into my vagina trying to find the place which responded. I moan quietly into the steamy air.

I enjoy masturbating. I like my vagina. I like the way it feels when I put my fingers inside me; the silky, wet, folds that seem to suck my fingers in. I briefly wonder what it feels like to a man when he sinks his dick deep into me. I know that I like that feeling! I also like the way my vagina smells and tastes on a man’s lips and recently I have been wondering what other women’s vaginas feel, smell and taste like.

With one hand between my legs and the other teasing my breast I start to wind myself up to an orgasm. I stroke the front wall of my pussy with my fingers, curling my hand so I can cup my pubic bone applying pressure to my clit in the process. My other hand switches from breast to breast teasing my nipples until they are hard. They ache with the need for more. I arch my back as I pinch one nipple, pushing my fingers as deep inside my wet pussy as they will go. My skin is flushed with more than just the heat of the water. My breath is coming in short sharp pants. I am so close to coming I can feel the muscles of my pussy tensing around my fingers. My orgasm bursts, spreading from my core to engulf the rest of my convulsing body.

As the after shocks pass, I relax into the warm water again feeling just as liquid on the inside at the water surrounding me. I open my eyes and jump a mile, sloshing water all over the bathroom floor. You are leaning against the bathroom sink with you arms folded and your feet crossed at the ankles.

“How long have you been standing there?” I ask a little breathless and a shade embarrassed to have been caught playing with myself.

“Long enough.” you say with a smirk. “Having fun?”

“Yes, I am. Thank you for asking.” I reply feeling a little put out by your smug grin.

“It is shame there isn’t enough room in there for me.” you say, pushing off the sink. Taking a clean towel from the rack you open it up, holding it out for me. “Maybe I can dry you off.” Your tone is soft and inviting. Something stirs again inside me and I think that perhaps I am not nearly done yet.

Come back soon to find out what happens next...

No comments:

Post a Comment