Monday, October 26, 2009

Just a Quickie

Almost all day today she has been sending me one after another of her damn stories. The woman drives me crazy. Right now, I’m frustrated and horny and I don’t think I like her very much. She may have had the day off to do whatever - well, I know what she did, because she told me in graphic detail - but I had to work. It’s difficult to concentrate on the bottom line when you have had a hard on since 9 am.


It is mid afternoon, and I’m taking a late lunch to clear my head. I have a few errands to run, but instead of heading to Target to pick up razors, my car appears to be, of its own volition, heading to her house.

I have no idea if she is still at home; I have no real idea why I’m going over there. The restless energy driving me is far from logical; all I know is that I need to direct some of this frustration back at the source.



I pull into the driveway and am relieved to see her car in the garage. The door is unlocked. I walk in without knocking. There are muffled noises coming from her bedroom. Looking through the doorway, I can see her on her hands and knees fishing around under the bed, presumably for the mate to the one brown suede boot she has on.

She is muttering to herself and hasn’t heard me come in. Leaning against the door jam, I watch her. Her purple dress stretches tightly across her fine ass as she reaches under the bed. This view isn’t helping my frustration level. I need a release and I have a fair idea how I’m going to get it.

With a triumphant “Ah ha!” she wriggles back out from under the bed, her boot in hand. She turns around to sit on the bed and sees me.

“Jesus Christ! You scared the crap out of me." She clutches her chest as if she is trying to calm her heart with the pressure of her hand. "Don’t sneak up on me like that; you’ll give me a heart attack.”

I wait for her to start to wonder why I'm there. It doesn't take long.

The startled look on her face is soon replaced by one of suspicion. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be working?”

“I was trying to work, but someone was being very distracting and I couldn’t concentrate.”

She smiled like a cat and sat on the bed. “Well, I don’t have time to help you out now, I have an appointment.” As she pulled on the boot, her skirt slipped up her leg revealing her pale thigh and the top of her stocking.

“I don’t care if you have time. I can be quick.”

“Yeah? Well I care! And being quick isn’t something to boast about.”

Her self-satisfied smile fades quickly as I cross the room. “Err… I said I don’t have time.”

“And I said, I’d be quick.”

Her eyes narrow at me. She isn’t scared, she trusts me, but she is wary and that pleases me. I have felt like a puppet all day, playing by her rules and now I’m taking back control.

She stands up to face me, defensive and unwilling to back down. I know she is stubborn and finds it very difficult to walk away from a challenge. Now though, she is unsure; again, that pleases me.

I move in for a kiss but she turns her head. My lips make contact with her neck instead of their intended target. She smells clean, like she has just got out of the shower.

For a second she sucks in her breath, frozen, before she collects herself and tries to push me away. I grab her hands, pinning them behind her and smile. I know that little gasp is one of sexual arousal. I’ve heard her make it often enough.

“Let go of me!”

“No.”

I kiss her again at the base of her neck and she squirms in an effort to break free of me. They are only slightly more than half hearted attempts, so I carry on. The base of her neck is one of her ‘hot spots’ and I exploit it with my lips and tongue. I tell her she’s been bad, and unfair, keeping me hard all day. Despite herself, she smiles. I tell her I’m going to fuck her and her breath does that hiccup-y thing, betraying her pleasure.

But her stubbornness hasn’t been completely quelled, and she has a point to make. She starts to wriggle more vehemently trying again to get free, but seeing as her body is pressed up against mine, all its doing is turning me on more.

Deftly turning her around, I bend her over the bed. Her surprise is evident. “How the hell, did you…”

With one hand I’m still pinning her hands behind her back but the other pulls up her dress, cutting off her question.

“Don’t you dare!”

“Listen, I told you after the first story you sent me, if you carried on you would have to help me with my ‘release’.” I put my knees between hers and force her legs open. She is wearing the black lace boy shorts I like so much. Pulling them aside I push a finger into her. She’s already wet and the moan that escapes her lips is all the encouragement I need. I find her clitoris and start to stroke it gently. Within seconds, she is pushing her hips down to increase the contact pressure between my fingers and her clitoris.

I undo my pants and free my dick. She hasn’t noticed I’m no longer holding her down. Or she doesn’t care. Pulling her panties to the side a little further, I rub the head of my dick over her pussy. She moans again. I push myself into her just a little, letting her warmth and wetness envelope me.

Then I grab her hips and drive myself all the way in, as deep as I can. She cries out, but pushes back onto my dick, wanting more. As I pull out and drive back into her, I feel her fingers between her legs as she begins to stimulate herself too.

I begin to fuck her hard. My hips slapping into the soft round flesh of her backside whenever I thrust into her again. Again and again, she pushes back to meet me with each thrust and I can tell by the noises she is making that she is already close to coming. I don’t know if I’m driving her to orgasm, or if she and her fingers are doing it, but I don’t care. It feels so good to be buried inside her.

Suddenly, she gets really wet as her orgasm hits. At the same time, I feel her hand on my balls; she squeezes and it tips me over the edge. With a loud grunt I let go too. Her orgasm spasms surround my dick, milking me dry as I empty myself into her.

My orgasm seems to last forever, no doubt the result of having been hard and building up a serious stock-pile of semen over the hours of storytelling. I smile at the thought of my come dripping down her legs for the rest of the day. Then I collapse on top her, my legs wobbling and all but useless.

“See?” I pant, “I told you I could be quick.”

No comments:

Post a Comment