Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hotel Story Part 3.

I have completed Part 3 of the hotel story. It's filed in the archives (archives - that sounds terribly important, doesn't it? ). Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Now back to writing the male POV. Ugh! I have come to the conclusion that the male POV isn't what women really want to hear. A woman would like to think when she offers up some hopefully blisteringly good sex, that her intended thinks somewhere along the lines of... "She is beautiful; I need her more than I have ever needed another woman. I must have her or die!".... okay, maybe not those exact thoughts.

Whereas the reality is, when presented with the opportunity to have sex with a reasonably good looking woman, a man will likely think, "Cool. I'm going to get laid". In fact, the I'm going to get laid part might indeed be pushing it. They probably stop at cool!

So maybe I'll write what women want to hear as the male POV. This is fantasy after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment